« FASHIONWEEK Spring 2008: Sabyasachi Channels Bedouin Mata Hari Chic. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG | Main | Come Enjoy the Fashiontribes Fashionweek Party Thrown with Glam, H&M & Papierdoll with a Fun Video. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG »
Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
SPRING 2008 FASHIONWEEK:
- Second City Style hit as many New York Fashion Week Shows to review as we possibly could. Here are the trends for Spring '08...fresh off the runways.
- Snazzy Snorkel Blue, regal Rococco Red & ultra-feminine Spring Crocus...Fashiontribes has the dish on the Top 10 colors from the recent Spring 2008 NYC Fashionweek.
- Coquette gets inspiration on the many ways to be fashionable with scarves from NY Fashion Week.
- Where is Fashion Week located? At 55 Secret Street of course!
- New York Spring 2008 Fashionweek Trend Alert: high waists. [FabSugar]
- Omiru has the Top 5 Wearable trends from New York's Spring 2008 Fashionweek.
- Scenes from Japan Fashionweek. [The Manolo]
- Celebrity Styleaholic Najwa Moses gives NPR and you a sneak peak of Spring 2008 looks live from NYC Fashion Week!
- Papierblog's fashion week diary: Milly, Nili Lotan, and Sylvia Heisel
FASHION & LIFESTYLE:
- Tyra Banks sets up a runway in a bus station! Stylehive was there to give you a sneak peek with a video of the show!
- My Fashion Life interviews Dawn Bebe, founder of OSOYOU.com, the latest social networking site for fashionistas.
- The Bag Snob is delighted by another Oscar de la Renta exotic, this time a Python doctor bag that is fit for a snob worthy collection.
- It's not often you can find quality copper jewelry, but The Jewelry Weblog spotted some way cool cooper earrings over at City Details.
- Cheap (well, affordable) Stuart Weitzmans & other fab shoes for a great cause. [The Budget Fashionista]
- Bag Bliss reveals that the Celine (Song Hye Kyo) “Miss Song” Bag is coming to America!
- Kristopher rocks hooker heels to Home Depot, and flirts like a Krissy to get what she wants.
- Finding an affordable boot that's chic, comfortable and affordable sounds like a tall order. StyleBakery.com searched the Web to find the hottest boots made for walkin’ - all for less than $200.
- Beauty Snob discovers Decleor Vitaroma Body Cream will make your stretch marks disappear, seriously!
- Fall 2007 nail polish trends. [The Fashionable Housewife]
- eBeautyDaily begins tackling her biggest beauty foe - her weight.
- Lesley Scott
September 15, 2007 in Accessories, Affordable Fashion, Bags, Beauty, Blog Report, Bracelets, Earrings, Fashion, Fashion Do's & Don'ts, Fashionweek, GIFTING, Hair, Jewelry, Make-Up, Shoes, Skincare, Trend Alert, Web Snob - Week's Best Picks, Weblogs | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG:
The comments to this entry are closed.