Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- 55 Secret Street says hello to Vogue India and wonders: Should Halle Berry play Aretha Franklin when Jennifer Hudson & Queen Latifah are available? Probably not...
- Bag Snob hangs out with Brigette Romanek, Designer of Romanek bags!
- Fred Astaire wore their neckties as sashes, while F.D.R. donned their capes to make history in Yalta. Brooks Brothers has been rebranding of late as the luxury house it once was, and Fashiontribes picks the best looks for female dandies from their new high-end Black Fleece label designed by Thom Browne.
- Even celebs know it's all about menswear chic this fall. Second City Style takes you shopping for the must-haves.
- Stylehive ogles watches so expensive, who cares of they keep time?
- Summer must-have fashions for fall? Stylebites decodes this tricky wardrobe transition!
- Reporting live from Milan fashion week, GlamChic zooms in on the sexiest Versace collection to date.
- As the dust settles after NY Fashion Week, My Fashion Life asks: is Marc Jacobs better off showing in Paris next season?
- Spotted: Cameron Diaz in a Christo-look frock. Stiletto Jungle shows you where you can snag the artistic dress for yourself.
- Coquette says stay warm this fall while looking stylish with Soia & Kyo's belted coats.
- What to wear to Saturday morning yoga followed by brunch with the girlfriends? FabSugar solves this wardrobe dilemma.
- Papierblog loves Brooklyn, New York and Noble Youth Design.
- Diamonds are a typical girls BFF, but atypical Type A's like Kristopher invest in a cheap and chic Kenneth Jay Lane ring.
- Omiru advises on what to wear with a leather bomber jacket.
- If you (like 2000 other people) didn't make it into the FashionIndie magazine launch party, do not fret. They have a video of what you missed. See it here!
- Ready to step out in style for fall? Check out StyleBakery.com's essential Fall Shoe Guide for the hottest pairs of the season at every price.
- Beauty Snob tests out the T3 Bespoke Labs Evolution Dryer. Does a $300 hair dryer really make a difference?
- For the men in our lives, Bag Bliss loves the db clay green-friendly guy wallets.
- Meet Pakistan's growing population of metrosexuals. [The Manolo]
- Lesley Scott
- WebSnob for the week of September 21, 2007.
- WebSnob for the week of 9/15/07.
- WebSnob for the week of 8/31/07.
- WebSnob for the week of 8/24/07.
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG:
Nice post.Will be very useful for the fashion lovers.Those shoes are looking great.
Posted by: Lizy | Oct 3, 2007 1:28:10 PM
Beautifull Blog! I have seen a beautifull fashion accessory store- www.antiquepashmina.com with lot of new concepts and designs.
Posted by: prateek | Jan 5, 2008 4:45:39 AM
The comments to this entry are closed.