« Help Your Waistline Survive the Upcoming Holiday Party Circuit with 7 Easy Tips from Dr. Grigory Sadkhin. FASHIONTRIBES BEAUTY BLOG | Main | Bag, Borrow or Steal Vintage Chanel 2.55, Hermès & Gucci for as Little as $40 per Week. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG »
Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- Transparency, escapism & old Hollywood Glamour! Fashiontribes dissects the Top 10 most interesting trends from the recent Spring 2008 New York Fashion Week.
- Time to crack the books! eBeautyDaily thinks Nina Garcia's new book, The Little Black Book of Style, is just perfect for the beauty-obsessed budding fashionista while Coquette has five free copies to give away - just send them a style tips to be entered to win The Little Black Book by Nina Garcia. Falling out of fashion? My Fashion Life reviews the recent novel by Karen Yampolsky. (Be sure to also check out the recent Fashiontribes roundup of the best books about fashion, charm & style.)
- 55 Secret Street loves Beau Soleil's Eco Chic at Shop Bop.
- Exclusive! GlamChic gets intimate with Elle Macpherson .
- iPapier looks at and reviews Peter Jensen's Spring 2008 collection at London Fashion Week.
- Since your fashion aspirations are so much bigger than your budget, Omiru found the top five fall fashion must-haves that are available at fast fash outlets like Forever 21, Target, and H&M.
- From work to cocktails: FabSugar figures out how to take the same outfit from day to night.
- Interpreting runway fashion for real life. [The Fashionable Housewife]
BAGS, SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- Kicks of the future, asks The Manolo? No, just the Marc Jacobs backward-heel shoes for Spring 2008.
- If little things in life make you happy, you'll be thrilled with the Theory Olive Patent bag says Bag Snob!
- Bag Bliss loves the cheap-chic Heidi Klum Handbag Line at Monsoon Accessorize.
- Kristopher's sure the only way you should box your life in is with this Devi Kroell box clutch.
- To have and to hold: StyleBakery.com hunts for the hottest fall handbags for every budget.
- How to remove scuff marks from patent leather. [The Budget Fashionista]
- Beauty Snob discovers the ancient art of magnetic healing with diamonds!
- The Stiletto Jungle Girl Talk Panel names their 9 favorite lip balms for keeping your pout kissable all through fall.
- Check out Stylehive's slideshow of some of the most luxurious, over-the-top products in the Hive.
- Dissed & Dismissed: Second City Style catches celebrity style disasters.
- Lesley Scott
- Web Snob for September 15, 2007
- Web Snob for August 31, 2007
- Web Snob for August 24, 2007
- Web Snob for August 10, 2007
September 21, 2007 in Accessories, Affordable Fashion, Bags, Beauty, Blog Report, Books and Literature, Earrings, Fashion, Fashion Do's & Don'ts, Fashionweek, Hair, Jewelry, Make-Up, Necklaces, Rings, Shoes, Skincare, Trend Alert, Weblogs | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG: