Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- Coquette loves the bold look of today's flower power fashions.
- FabSugar puts designer Smart Fitzjerrell - an Arkansas native - in the designer spotlight.
- Armor, escapism & lots of volume: Fashiontribes reports on the Top 10 trends from Fall 2007 Couture.
- Second City Style's fall style forecast: go ahead...make my gray (dresses)!
- The Budget Fashionista finds the perfect jacket to hide large upper arms.
- With fall shopping season around the corner, The Fashionable Housewife has drawn up her list of the Top five fall fashion must-haves.
- Shopbop 'Til You Drop (aka SALE!) at 55 Secret Street.
- Need some "Retail Therapy"? Fashion Indie brings you a month filled with Indie-approved Sample Sales.
- Think you’ve got great taste? Test your skill at spotting the splurge vs. the steal with the SheFinds’ Taste Test.
- Just what does it take to be a model? Britain's next top model, Nina Malone gives My Fashion Life an insight into a models life.
- Papierblog compares the Michael Vollbracht era of Bill Blass to the new Peter Som era
- Styleaholic Najwa Moses dishes on her catfight with Supermodel Iman.
BAGS, SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- Fashionistas running flat out - literally! - in huge heels. The Manolo reports on the fabulously mad sport of high heel racing.
- Be snobulous without going broke with 5 bags under $500 at Bag Snob!
- Why not build an outfit around funky black polka dot rubber boots, suggests Omiru?
- Bag Bliss: Kate Spade says goodbye to Kate Spade
- Kristopher says rock these boss, PETA-friendly Stella McCartney shoes to your fav vegan cafe.
- Wearing a fur coat. No longer a cold weather faux pas, patent shoes are hot for Fall. Check out StyleBakery.com's favorites.
- The Jewelry Weblog says Wow! to these wonderful bell necklaces from Alex Woo.
- Beauty Snob invites you to treat your skin to a gourmet feast with Be Fine all natural skincare!
- Calling all makeup junkies! Stiletto Jungle says it's time to stock up, experiment, and generally go crazy. Online makeup superstore Makeup.com just released a hotter-than-hot Coupon Code that will score you 25% off your entire order.
- For an all-natural, prestige lipstick with 100% non-chemical & preservative-free ingredients, eBeauty Daily recommends the new bareMinerals Natural Lipstick.
- Stylehive loves the endless possibilities with 5.5 Designers's outdoor piece, the bench planter - be creative and experiment with flowers, bushes, even trees!
- Mike Vitale, acoustic musician hits the LA-Story iPod rotation hard with a sensitive, near-emo presentation of an ordinary guy.
- The Chocolate Bar at Henri Bendel is Girlawhirl’s new addiction.
- Lesley Scott
August 3, 2007 in Accessories, Affordable Fashion, Bags, Beauty, Blog Report, Fashion, Fashion Do's & Don'ts, Fashionweek, Hair, Home Decor, Jewelry, Make-Up, Music , Necklaces, Outerwear, Pop Culture, Shoes, Skincare, State of the Blogosphere, Trend Alert, Web Snob - Week's Best Picks, Weblogs | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG:
Posted by: Adriana | Aug 6, 2007 7:19:29 AM