Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- Strike a pose like Selma Blair in those cute Gap ads & win a fab prize from FabSugar.
- The "Queen of Mean's" dog is one lucky bitch. How would Second City Style get into 'Trouble' with that inheritance? Check out our dream shopping spree.
- Capes are no longer just for caped crusaders! Instead of a coat, choose from one of fall's must-have capes advises Fashiontribes.
- Whether or not you're addicted to Grey's Anatomy, Coquette says it's all about gray for fall.
- It's Denimista Week! Check out Stylehive's Top 10 High Waisted Heroes - stars who did the hard-to-pull-of high-waisted jeans look.
- Papierblog looks at photos and videos from Fall's fashion week and invites you to their fashion event in New York City this fashion week.
- Get ready for cooler weather with StyleBakery's Top 10 Fall Trends to update your wardrobe, plus over 200 favorite picks at every price.
- What to wear with a plaid skirt? Omiru solves this sartorial mystery.
- Everything's coming up white - the fall's hot trend - reports The Fashionable Housewife.
- A celeb spokesperson alert from The Budget Fashionista: Heidi Klum for Jordache.
BAGS, SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- Stiletto Jungle features the hottest handbag line you've never heard of: Knox Handbags, the soon-to-be darling of Fashion Week.
- Kristopher Dukes thinks these second-skin Christian Louboutin boots will make you a very pretty woman. Lewd wink, wink.
- Bag Snob shows you how to get exotic luxe for less with Smythson Mara!
- Styleaholic Najwa Moses catches up with Shoe Blogger Miss Meghan to talk about her new show on HSN!
- BagBliss Exclusive: Visionaire gets wonkafied by Louis Vuitton’s Miroir.
- The Jewelry Weblog digs up some jewelry treasures at Konstantino.
- The Manolo recommends cute & comfortable wedge-heel mary-janes that help a children's librarian remain super-fantastic.
- Beauty Snob adores the smoky appeal of MAC!
- Reviews & demos of the super-nifty HairZing at eBeautyDaily.
- Piaffe makeup brings a little perfection to Girlawhirl’s routine.
- Danielle's Essential Experiences blends an "emotional" experience into body products that wins kudos at Ex-Tracts NYC Show says LA-Story.
- GlamChic sizes up the most stylish mother-daughter duos in the fashion industry, including Corine & Julia Roitfeld, the Trumps, Wintours, Versaces and more.
- Clean-up your closet for fall: SheFinds has expert tips for organizing your closet to get the most out of your hangars, handbags and shoe storage.
- Lesley Scott
August 31, 2007 in Accessories, Affordable Fashion, Bags, Beauty, Blog Report, Bracelets, Earrings, Fashion, Fashion Do's & Don'ts, Hair, Jewelry, Make-Up, Necklaces, Pop Culture, Shoes, Skincare, Trend Alert, Web Snob - Week's Best Picks, Weblogs | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG:
Hey if you would like to advertise on my blog let me know :) I wrote an article about fashion tips :)
There is contact me button on my blog
Here is an article
For $10 I will add your link to the post I made, or to remove the cost all you got to do is link to that post. So we are equal.
Posted by: Bontb | Sep 1, 2007 2:36:00 PM