« Old Hollywood Glamour Meets Modern Refinement in Karta Dresses & Tops. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG | Main | A Fashiontribes Fashionweek Party with Glam.com, H&M & Papierdoll.net...& You're Invited! Save the Date: Wed.Sept 5th in NYC. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG »
Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- The styles of the roaring 20s are a hot trend for fall. Second City Style hows you how to put the look together and bring out your inner Garbo.
- Fashion Indie contines with its history of "Fashion Firsts" with the launch of Fashion Indie Magazine. Celebrate this historic event at our Fashion Week Bash, featuring Love Brigade and our very fashionable celebrity friends.
- My Fashion Life reviews "The Little Black Book of Style" by Nina Garcia
- Transition your floaty summer dress into fall! Omiru shows how.
BAGS, SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- FabSugar unearths handcrafted UnEarthed jewelry & accessories, made from exotic skins - real croc, alligator & snake - and various metals.
- Bag Snob cheap thrill of the week: Kooba Bags!
- The best new boots were made for walkin'. Fashiontribes rounds up fall's must-have flashy flat boots.
- Bag Bliss reveals Karl Lagerfeld’s plans for a new purse line.
- School marm suddenly gets sexy as Coquette dishes the scoop on Fall's hottest shoe -- lace up oxford booties.
- "Green python fish shoes that appear to be regurgitating the wearer’s toes"...The Manolo says Ayyyyyyyy to this frightening excuse for a shoe from Louboutin.
- Dominique Cohen for Target: normally her designs retail for up to $35,000 so the $15 - $60 price range promises high style for a small pricetag concludes The Budget Fashionista.
- Kristopher is sure that these tiger Christian Louboutin shoes are less an "F*ck me" heel and more a "F*ck you" heel.
- SheFinds loves Liv Tyler’s Uggs and tells you where to get them.
- The Jewelry Weblog explains how clay turns into silver to make cool fine silver jewelry.
- Looking for a luxe makeup line made just for Asian complexions? Check out Stiletto Jungle's spotlight on the very glam Thi Cosmetics.
- eBeautyDaily is once again grumbling about the current eyebrow trends and Sienna Miller on the cover of Vogue.
- Eat your way to health and beauty with Acai Gummi Bears from Beauty Snob!
- Pamper your tresses with Molton Brown luxury hair care suggests The Fashionable Housewife.
- Styleaholic Najwa Moses goes one on one with Gossip Gangsta Blogger Perez Hilton on her monthly video podcast The In List.
- Stylehive interviews Zooey CEO Alice Heller who‘s becoming a lean, mean, green machine, committed to taking her whole Zooey line organic.
- Glamchic gets packing tips from Ports 1961 designer Tia Cibani.
- Take Girlawhirl's Fall 2007 shopping survey! And enter for a chance to win a girlawhirl giveaway!
- Jean's aren't just for skinny girls! C.enne.V jeans will fit up to size 24 and is a fave of Mia Tyler, celebrity plus size model says LA-Story.com.
- Papierblog breaks down the pros and cons of Vogue's new ShopVogue.tv online service.
- Lesley Scott
August 24, 2007 in Accessories, Bags, Beauty, Blog Report, Books and Literature, Bracelets, Design, Earrings, Fashion, Fashion Do's & Don'ts, GIFTING, Hair, Jewelry, Make-Up, Necklaces, Outerwear, Pop Culture, Rings, Shoes, Skincare, Travel , Trend Alert, Web Snob - Week's Best Picks, Weblogs | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG: