Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- During fall Fashionweek, the clothes will have to share the spotlight with books about style & fashion as magazine editors show off their bookish side. Glamchic reviews.
- Don't just wear the trends! Fashiontribes shows how to interpret the Top 5 fashion trends for home decor chic.
- Exposed! The story Second City Style broke last week continues. Some couture wedding gown designers are taking a stand against Kanacca's shady tactics.
- Fun fall skirts from Boden get Girlawhirl in the mood to shop.
- Are there 101 things you'd rather be doing on the weekend than plunging your hands into icy water to squeeze suds through your dirty bras? Problem solved. Stiletto Jungle has a hot tip for how to wash your lingerie effortlessly.
- SheFinds has the scoop on where to find Jessica, Angelina, Jennifer and Victoria’s jeans in the celebrity denim guide .
- Check out the StyleBakery winners of their annual "On The Rise" awards honoring this year's most exciting emerging designers, nominated by you.
- The Budget Fashionista talks the return of the shoulder pad for fall.
BAGS, SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- Grab some of Eva Longoria's style with Gas Bijoux from the South of France advises FabSugar.
- Coquette's got an easy trick to update your wardrobe for Fall by accessorizing with bold obi-style and tie on belts.
- Bag Snob exclusive: the limited edition Jimmy Choo Bari bag designed by Tamara Mellon!
- The Manolo scores some chic & affordable equestrian-style boots for fall.
- Kristopher knows the world's a dirty place, full of people who think sex is bad. So handle the world with Burberry gloves.
- Paper is useful for more than just writing your memoir says The Jewelry Weblog. How about some colorful jewelry made with Japanese paper and metal.
- The best oversized white handbags - Omiru has the scoop.
- Beauty Snob firms up her bum with the latest high tech skincare from Skinceuticals, the Advanced Firming Body Lotion!
- In the spirit of Kimora Lee Simmon's Sangria Fabulosity Gloss that aids in the battle against cancer, Stylehive gives you the top 5 lip glosses for a good cause.
- eBeautyDaily demonstrates the dramatic - and highly effective - Mask White from Seikeisho.
- Celebs (and LA-Story.com) are digging the "BalmShell" effect of these new lipglosses-- mega-watt glosses with adorable, collectible packaging!
- The Fashionable Housewife breaks down the Fall makeup trends.
- Fashion Indie will be watching the CW's Gossip Girls come Fall. Find out why we're behind this indie-licious show.
- Lesley Scott
August 17, 2007 in Accessories, Affordable Fashion, Bags, Beauty, Blog Report, Earrings, Fashion, Fashion Do's & Don'ts, Jewelry, Make-Up, Pop Culture, Rings, Shoes, Skincare, Trend Alert, Weblogs | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG:
The comments to this entry are closed.