« HauTe Magazine Features Nigerian Designers Around the World. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG | Main | The Ginormous Giraffe Print Sac by Dooney & Bourke Makes for Stylish Schlepping. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION & ACCESSORIES BLOG »
Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- Patricia Field for ASOS - FabSugar has the scoop.
- Exposed! Couture wedding gowns at a fraction of the price? Second City Style looks into the questionable tactics of wedding gown manufacturer, Kanacca.
- Your fall must-have coat for $35?! The Budget Fashionista found it.
- What if money were no object? Fashiontribes goes on a fantasy $500,000 fashion shopping spree for fall must-haves.
- Fashion Indie and Polartec are giving one designer the chance to design one item and win $2000. Think you have what it takes to compete in Project Polartec.
- Omiru deconstructs a summer chic dress code.
- Fashion week is nearly here. But as we know it ain’t for the faint hearted. My Fashion Life offers some tips for survival.
- LA-Story.com loves the mix & match system of CEA Swimwear. CEA makes finding the perfect sexy bikini -- or tankini-- as easy as sitting on the beach.
- Papierblog deconstructs the changes at Elle and what it may mean for fashion.
- The time to score a deal on next year's bikini has come - SheFinds’ found womens swimsuits on sale.
- Wideleg or Skinnies? StyleBakery.com's Ultimate Jeans Guide breaks down the latest trends to help you find the perfect jeans.
BAGS, SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- Daydreaming about gorgeous fall boots? The Manolo is doing the same.
- Bag Snob loves the vintage glam vibe of Zac Posen Aurora Frame Bag!
- Get high on gemstones and fabricated silver as The Jewelry Weblog looks at jewelry from Original Hardware.
- Stylehive interviews Me&Ro designer Robin Renzi where she explains her exquisite jewelry line's Eastern influence, shares the best advice she was ever given, and more.
- A new shoe line filled with nothing but ultra-high, ultra-sexy pumps? We'll take it! Stiletto Jungle (hearts) the brand new Shoe Shop at Arden B.
- The Dow Jones is a roller coaster, so Kristopher advises you invest in 24k "Feerique" Louis Vuitton shoes.
- Bag Bliss spots the purse trend: black with a touch of gold
- Coquette knows a gal can never have too many bags. Don't miss the chance to get your own vintage-inspired Dorothy Valworth Convertible Bags with a special deal for Coquette readers!
- Bare Escentuals is a mineral makeup worthy of worship The Fashionable Housewife finds.
- 55 Secret Street loves the new Candy Paint Lip Glosses by Carol's Daughter because they're grown and sexy!
- Bon Bons in the Bath shares Fall's latest spin on Tarte's popular cheekstain.
- Beauty Snob shows you how to get your paints on and your lips in 3-D! Clinique’s makeup brush cleaner keeps Girlawhirl’s brushes in tip-top condition.
- This week eBeautyDaily is talking about blow drying your hair - and don't forget send in your beautiful cat eye photos to win a prize package!
- Lesley Scott
August 10, 2007 in Accessories, Affordable Fashion, Bags, Beauty, Blog Report, Bracelets, Design, Earrings, Fashion, Fashion Do's & Don'ts, GIFTING, Hair, Jewelry, Make-Up, Necklaces, Outerwear, Shoes, Skincare, Trend Alert, Web Snob - Week's Best Picks, Weblogs | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG: