Seeing Red? What to Wear with That New Red Coat. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
The perfect red coat, cape or trench is the sort of item that a fashionista lives for. It's eyecatching without trying, timelessly chic, and a bright spot on a dreary day. Figuring out how to show it off to your most stylish advantage involves more than simply pairing it with black (tried & true, but time worn) and never, ever try to match it to other shades of red (separates the pros from the amateurs).
Rather, pair it with grey a la Stella McCartney, camel, or for a more eyepopping look - animal prints such as zebra, giraffe & leopard.
Some rad red coats & accouterment:
- Versace - Versace.it
- Valentino - BergdorfGoodman.com
- Burberry trench cape - NeimanMarcus.com
- Stella McCartney - StellaMcCartney.com
- Armani Collezioni - Saks.com
- Guess? sculpted coat - Nordstrom.com
- Trina Turk Sterling trench - Nordstrom.com
- Kenneth Cole - Amazon.com
- Dooney & Burke large Giraffe sac - Dooney.com
- Christian Louboutin patent tiger pump - Net-a-Porter.com
- Kenneth Jay Lane Ram bracelet - MaxAndChloe.com
- Maison Fabre suede gloves - Saks.com
- Felix Rey mesh clutch - ActiveEndeavors.com
- Miu Miu sunglasses - Saks.com
- Christian Louboutin Alta Ariella Talon boot - Saks.com
- Cesare Paciotti silk & black leather pump - Zappos.com
- French Sole ballet flat - FrenchSole.com
- Lesley Scott
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Seeing Red? What to Wear with That New Red Coat. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG:
The Armani coat is fabulous! Unfortunately, I am on a Kenneth Cole budget, but it is still a nice coat. The tiger pumps are to die for!
Posted by: Anna Summer | Aug 23, 2007 10:50:07 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.