« Fight Back Against Post-30 Skin Blues with L'Oreal's Skin Genesis. FASHIONTRIBES BEAUTY & SKINCARE BLOG | Main | 40+, Glamourous & Accomplished? More Magazine & Wilhelmina Models Wants You for their 8th Annual Model Search. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG »
Midori Surveys the Fairer Sex to Find Out What We're Really Thinking. FASHIONTRIBES LIFESTYLE BLOG
MIDORI recently surveyed 510 American women, ages 21-54, to find out what we want from life, career and men. (When you're a tasty bright green melon liqueur, you can ask these things without appearing to meddle.) Some of what they unearthed:
Whose lifestyle do you most envy?
- media queen and philanthropist Oprah Winfrey (40%)
- UN rep & super mom Angelina Jolie (17%)
- the fabulous Ms. Beyonce (7% overall - but almost 30% of those aged 21-24)
- Hilary Clinton (4%)
- Paris Hilton (1%)
What do you really want in a man?
- someone fun with a great sense of humor - 43%
- smart and successful - 13%
- gorgeous and sexy - 9%
- flashing the big time bling - 3%
What is your ideal job?
- being a globetrotting travel guide (56%)
- Wall Street bigwig with a massive salary (17%)
- fashion editor (9%)
- party planner (7%)
Are you satisfied with your body image?
- almost three-quarters (71%) admitted to a bit of body envy
- 38% wished for a fitter figure with a smaller waist & flat stomach
- to make themselves the object of others’ envy, 32% of women say they’d lose their excess weight
- just 11% would resort to plastic surgery
- only 3% care about cleavage
What single "possession" do you envy most?
- happiness (42%)
- money, money, money (26%)
- beauty (6%)
- power (4%)
- fame (3%)
If your pal won the lottery, what would you most envy?
- freedom (48%)
- a trip around the world (20% in general, but 30% or so for ladies aged 21-34)
- a new car (7%)
- clothes & jewelry (2%)
- Lesley Scott
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Midori Surveys the Fairer Sex to Find Out What We're Really Thinking. FASHIONTRIBES LIFESTYLE BLOG:
The comments to this entry are closed.