Fine Jewelry Must-Haves For Fall. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION & ACCESSORIES BLOG
While the fun of fashion generally lies in the fact that each season there's something new to long for, lust after & undertake shopping expeditions in the name of - sometimes it's nice to have a go-to "signature" piece that always looks stunning (think Andree Putman and the signature silver collar she is never without in public).
For added interest, try hand-crafted pieces with unique stones & vintage appeal:
- Lucia Odescalchi silver & mabe pearl necklace - LuciaOdescalchi.com
- re-worked vintage Rolex Oyster timepiece - BellumConcepts.net
- jet cuff with multi-colored stones - KaraRossNY.com
- ebony, cocobolo & macassar rings - AntoniaMiletto.com
- Meli Melo brooch with pink tourmaline, aquamarine, cordierite, mandarin garnet, blue chalcedony & moonstone - Cartier.com
- Mallary Marks earrings with colored sapphires in yellow, orange & blue - Barneys.com
- Lesley Scott
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Fine Jewelry Must-Haves For Fall. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION & ACCESSORIES BLOG:
Hot Item Alert! - www.artfulwears.com
Of course, EVERY WOMAN loves jewelry! So we have picked out a few items that might work for your love or your star.
First we have the Forever Resin Heart by Andrew Hamilton Crawford. It’s a fun combination of sweet, retro, and funky. The large resin heart is attached to a chunky sterling silver chain and adorned with a “Forever” sterling silver banner. There is nothing sweeter than a heart.
Next, if you are looking for a great bargain. Try the Tiny Star Necklace or the Big Tiny Star Necklace by Adina. It’s a great compliment for those who already have the Tiny Heart or beautiful by itself. The Tiny Stars are perfect for everyday wear.
Last, we LOVE the Star Resin Medallion by Andrew Hamilton Crawford. This large black medallion is adorned with sterling silver trim. Better yet, it has two sides. One side has multiple small stars and the other side has one large star. This is a TRULY unique gift! Visit www.artfulwears.com for more!
Posted by: fashionista | Oct 9, 2007 5:49:37 PM