« Fab Indie Designer Alert: H Fredriksson & her Must-Have Feminine Frocks & Skirts. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG | Main | Support Fashion & the Environment in Del Forte's Eco-Chic Wide Legged Trouser Jean from Tobi.com. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG »
Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- Rachel Zoe's upcoming Style A to Zoe guide to the chic life is eagerly anticipated by FabSugar.
- Time to go shopping! Fashiontribes picks the top 10 fall fashion must-haves.
- Check out this latest chic trend advises The Fashionable Housewife: white trenchcoats.
- Those high waist jeans have well and truly comeback! My Fashion Life gives readers a heads up on how to win a pair from Earnest Sewn.
- Second City Style is gearing up for our favorite fashion season. First on the fall fashion radar? Femme-fatale for one and all.
- Wondering what to wear with polka dots? Omiru firgures it out.
- Stiletto Jungle has a helpful video that spills the who - what - wear of 5 super hot, must-have denim styles.
- Girlawhirl thinks Stella McCartney’s Glastonbury tank is the epitome of summer cool.
- Just because it's hot it doesn't mean you can dress like a freak. Check-out SheFinds' Top Five Summer Fashion Pet Peeves.
- No need to pack away your favorite summer pieces once the temperature drops, StyleBakery.com tells us 10 summer pieces to wear into fall. Does the amazing variety of "It" jeans have you all confused about what's right for you?
- Want Chip & Pepper jeans for under $40? The Budget Fashionista reviews C7P, their new budget line for JCPenney.
- Argentina's men's fashion designer Aitor Throup makes nature-inspired fashion that roars, discovers Fashion Indie.
BAGS, SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- Bag Snob has 5 tips to update your fall bag wardrobe!
- Mariah and Beyoncé say "yes" to jewelry at the beach, but The Jewelry Weblog has to think twice about this fashion jewelry trend. Is it in or out?
- Just say no to the I-am-going-to-Promises-right-after-my-next-arrest look, advises Manolo's Shoe Blog, by giving heavy boots a miss & pairing a miniskirt or short-short sundress & oversized sunglasses with cute metallic flats.
- Bag Bliss reveals the war between Forever21 and Gwen’s Harajuku Purses.
- Coquette loves it when high-tech meets fashion luxe with the debut of Louis Vuitton's new line of iPhone cases in New York.
- You can be nicer to animals than Vick, and rock a boss Stella McCartney bag, says Kristopher.
- LA-Story rocks the mod, edgy, "old-world" vibe of the hot jewelry from Soffer Ari.
- New dress code rules at the White House piques Papierblog's interest.
- 55 Secret Street weighs in on the mystery and the magic of The Dominican Blowout.
- Beauty Snob- asks: Can you really walk your way to lean legs with the "Fit Flop"?
- Styleaholic Najwa Moses takes us on a stylish, photo TATTOO journey.
- Gotta getaway: Stylehive says you gotta getaway to Rayavadee Hotel in Thailand, a luxury seaside resort flanked by majestic cliffs, beautiful white sands, and clear blue waters of the Andaman Sea.
- Lesley Scott
July 27, 2007 in Accessories, Affordable Fashion, Bags, Beauty, Blog Report, Bracelets, Contest, Earrings, Fashion, Fashion Do's & Don'ts, GIFTING, Hair, Jewelry, Make-Up, Necklaces, Outerwear, Parties and Entertaining, Pop Culture, Rings, Shoes, Skincare, Sneakers, Tattoos, Travel , Trend Alert, Web Snob - Week's Best Picks, Weblogs | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG:
The comments to this entry are closed.