« Score Some Boots No7 Miracle Beauty Serum Stateside on July 18 in NYC. FASHIONTRIBES BEAUTY BLOG | Main | A Ginormous Mandarin Citrine Cocktail Ring from Euphoria New York is a Perfect Sweet Summer Treat. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION & ACCESSORIES BLOG »
Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- Did the line (of blow) just get crossed? FabSugar wonders about the Sisley fashion junkie ads.
- So you landed it! Omiru knows what to wear for an interview with a PR firm.
- Join My Fashion Life and help spread the word against seal hunting with a hoodie or a cute t-shirt.
- At the "going on now" (till Friday midnight) online Planet Lulu sale LA-Story suggests that you shop till you drop - and burn a hole in the credit card !
- Militantly shiny patent short boots & giant totes, violet & crimson plastic chokers & cuffs, steel-box evening bags, and those monster-sleeve dresses...Fashiontribes has drawn up the official Lanvin lust list for fall.
SHOES, BAGS & ACCESSORIES:
- Funeral black but as showy as a Jay-Z jam about yachts and N-words, these Giuseppe Zanotti shoes are fitting for the Paris-worthy publicity and controversy-cache the N-word has received thanks to its burial, says KRiSTOPHER DUKES.
- Go organic with jewelry from Anne Maa Designs, and the icing on the jewelry cake is that readers of The Jewelry Weblog get a discount through the end of July.
- Bag Snob wants to know if you'd spend $10,000 on a Coach Bag.
- The Stiletto Jungle team has done the hard part of sale shopping for you. After sorting through over 1,500 pairs of clearance priced shoes, they surfaced with 12 fabulous pairs of name brand shoes all priced under $30!
- Styleaholic Najwa Moses explores stylish shoes on the street through fotos.
- Devi Kroell bags at Target are just what Girlawhirl wants.
- Trend Alert from The Fashionable Housewife: aviator sunglasses.
- Scoop up something cute & affordable at the Naturalizer spring/summer sale, advises The Budget Fashionista.
- Stylehive is cuckoo for coco with the top 5 chocolate inspired beauty products.
- Beauty Snob discovers the power of silver in a wonder-bar: COR soap.
- SheFinds' Finds for Germaphobes. Don't leave home without your Germ Zapper.
- Antiperspirant for your face and Jell-o for your lips? Find out more with these real-world-tested sweat-proof beauty tips to help keep you looking perspiration free, at StyleBakery.
- Check out Glam's 2007 Beauty Award winners - the best in beauty from readers and Glam editors, at eBeautyDaily!
- Second City Style deviates from standard operating procedure to discuss men's style. After visiting Rome, we think all American men are in desperate need of some pointers.
- Coquette wants you to head on over to the new online shop, Bliss by Nigella Lawson where the stylish Food TV chef sells her beautiful collection of kitchen and serving wares.
- The Sweet Life has 86 ways to impress your dinner guests.
- Lesley Scott
July 13, 2007 in Accessories, Affordable Fashion, Bags, Beauty, Blog Report, Bracelets, Earrings, Fashion, Fashion Do's & Don'ts, Food & Cuisine, GIFTING, Necklaces, Outerwear, Shoes, Skincare, Sneakers, Trend Alert, Web Snob - Week's Best Picks, Weblogs, What to Wear at Work | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG: