Attention Shoppers, it's Sale Time. Save a Bundle on All the Stuff You Want to Wear Now...Provided You Know Where to Shop. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
Fashion is an expensive hobby, particularly if you want to play the game well...which is why savvy fashionistas keep their sales radars finely in-tune. With the fashion "seasons" being so out of whack with the actual weather, if you're patient and willing to search a bit, you can score significant discounts on fab current season merch.
Some of the best of what's on sale that's wearable right this second:
- Jean Paul Gaultier printed slip dress - was $565, now $400 - NeimanMarcus.com
- Joie Boyfriend cropped denim jean - was $165, now $60 - Bloomingdales.com
- KA7 Katayone Adeli shirt dress - was $240, now $190 - Barneys.com
- Maxx New York Julie rattan satchel - was $290, now $140 - Nordstrom.com
- Miu Miu patent leather belt - was $285, now $142 - Net-a-Porter.com
- Diamond & floral watch - $85, with special offer: $50 - Macys.com
- Stuart Weitzman embossed, go-with-everything platform pump - was $280, now $130 - Saks.com
- Guiseppe Zanotti gladiator sandal - was $630, now $350 - Zappos.com
- Canvas polka dot ballet slipper - was $40, now $20 - UrbanOutfitters.com
- Lesley Scott
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Attention Shoppers, it's Sale Time. Save a Bundle on All the Stuff You Want to Wear Now...Provided You Know Where to Shop. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG:
I love the Jean Paul Gaultier printed slip dress and Miu Miu patent leather belt. Great finds for an even better cost!
Posted by: Rhea Drysdale | Jul 9, 2007 3:27:13 PM
The comments to this entry are closed.