« Men in Skirts to Strut the Catwalk for a Good Cause at the Annual Johnnie Walker Dressed to Kilt Fashion Show in NYC on April 2. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG | Main | Rethink Breast Cancer Wants You to Interpret their Target Tee & Win $2000. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG »
Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- Hayden-Harnett is out of the bag and into apparel. Second City Style has the interview with the designer about this super cute new line.
- If you're still experiencing heavy rain like we are in San Francisco, equip yourself with some adorably chic J.Crew wellies made popular in the Stylehive.
- Coquette shows you the latest fashions in Nude, the new "in" color.
- Fashion Blogosphere: 1, Steve & Barry's: 0. Fashion blogs scoop the traditional media & the media tries to bite back (unsuccessfully) as Fashiontribes discovers.
- Fall 07 Fashion Wrap Up from Girlawhirl.
- Papierblog looks at the Indian Fashion Week that was including a look back at Manish Arora.
- My Fashion Life has exclusively snagged two pairs of straight leg jeans from the new Men’s N-Series line to giveaway courtesy of Nautica Jeans.
- Styleaholics checks out urban nomad designs by indie designer EEnamaria.
- Work a Kris Van Assche sporty suit look for spring. [Fashiontribes Fellow]
BAGS, SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- Handpainted porcelain “Kiss” Fornasetti Cufflinks for your boy promises a slick "Thank you" says Kristopher Dukes.
- Bag Snob loves R & Y Agousti's line of eye catching clutches!
- eBelle5 discovers the new Limited Edition Coach Straw Basket filled with L.E. Fragrance Line accessories.
- SheFinds asks: Toe cleavage - hot or not?
- The Jewelry Weblog suggests that it's not always necessary for your earrings to match.
- FabSugar uncovers some new must-try mascaras.
- Get the timeless secret to fab skin at Studio @ Fred Segal, Santa Monica. [L.A. Story]
- At last! eBeautyDaily discovers why our hair turns gray!
- Chocolate egg heaven for Easter...whether you're religious or not. [The Sweet Life]
- Snazzy car design translates into hotel hipness in San Diego. [The Travel Snob]
- Lesley Scott
March 30, 2007 in Accessories, Affordable Fashion, Bags, Beauty, Blog Report, Bracelets, Design, Earrings, Fashion, Fashionweek, Food, Hair, Home Decor, Jewelry, Make-Up, Men's Fashion, Necklaces, Parties and Entertaining, Sweet Tooth, Travel , Trend Alert, Weblogs | Permalink
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG: