Sex up Hot Chocolate by Preparing & Serving it in a Reproduction of One of Louis XVIII's. FASHIONTRIBES HOME DECOR & GIFT BLOG
For foolproof hot chocolate fit for a king:
- Place the ingredients into the hot chocolate pot, along with the "molinillo".
- Place the cover over the handle of the molinillo.
- With cover in place, hold the molinillo bettween your hands & use a rubbing motion to froth up the chocolate.
- To pour, hold from the top and side handle.
- Extra Credit: How do you tell a coffee pot from a chocolate pot? While coffeepot spouts are long & sometimes arched, and usually contain a filter, hot chocolate pots are short with no filter.
- Lesley Scott
TrackBack URL for this entry:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Sex up Hot Chocolate by Preparing & Serving it in a Reproduction of One of Louis XVIII's. FASHIONTRIBES HOME DECOR & GIFT BLOG: