The Fashiontribes Daily Podcast is hosted by the Fashiontribes.com editor, Lesley Scott, author of "The Future of You" (2014). An eccentric 5.0 “Fashion Futurist”, Lesley covers the deep trends and hot technologies shaping style and pop culture today and tomorrow. Expect everything from the intersection of biology & fashion to the Singularity & transhumanism, cyborgs, bionics, the aggressive rise of crafts and handmade stuff, futuristic bling...and just enough zombies to keep things interesting.
NOTE: IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT EACH FASHION TRIBE, START HERE.
To listen to the Fashiontribes daily podcast, it's available on Stitcher or you can also subscribe:
However, I've posted episodes here individually in case there are any you may have missed. For episodes 1-100, CLICK HERE to visit the podcast archive.
EPISODES 101 - 109:
101. Did L'Wren Scott Really Have to Fake it to Make it? (Supremium)
102. Imogen Heap's Innovative Music-Makin' Gloves (Futurenetic)
103. Check out Dior's "Go to Hell" Preppy Palette for S/S'14 (Supremium)
104. In the Trenches with Burberry Prorsum for R'15 (Apocalytical)
105. Multiple Exposures: Jewelry & Photography at MAD (Folkspun)
106. Diesel Does Badass Biker Chic - R'15 (Apocalytical)
107. Donna Karan Nixes the Boardroom for the Bedroom R'15 (Supremium)
108. Victorian Mourning Fashion for a Modern Millenium (All Tribes)
109. Margiela Makes Memories for F'14 (Folkspun)
110. Ulyana Sergeenko's Fash Revolution will be Runway'ized (Supremium)