Weekly Web Snob Roundup: The Best Posts of the Week from Our Fave Online Fashion & Lifestyle Publishers. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
- Whether you're feeling Afro Love, Downtown Doll, Fancy Flirt, Global Chic or Rock Punk...the new spring issues of the Fashiontribes magazines are finally live!
- Papierblog looks at the trending toward black for the Spring season.
- The list is in! StyleBakery.com lists the hottest emerging designers and independent online boutiques for spring.
- Work it the 80s Preppy/New Wave Way a la Balenciaga. [Fashiontribes Fellow]
BAGS, SHOES & ACCESSORIES:
- Bag Snob picks the best of Jil Sander's Spring 2007 bags!
- Coquette highlights the colorful shoes of Poetic License that shouts spring is here!
- Designer inspiration or a coincidence. EBelle5 discovers the similarities between Forever21 and the Mulberry Emmy Handbag.
- Find out why dirty underwear is the best place to hide your valuables. [Styleaholics]
- Stylebites shares 5 super tips to getting the most from your handbag collection.
- Read the Stylehive interview with rocker Rusty Pistachio of PNUT jewelry, who designs edgy metal jewelry that has become a fav of celebs.
- The Jewelry Weblog says let's hop onto some cute Easter jewelry as well as a good cause.
- “San Tropez” Juicy Couture Shoes help you get your spring break on, sans breaking your AmEx. [Kristopher Dukes]
- La Mer is La Creme de la Creme. [FabSugar]
- Check out Second City Style Interview With Celebrity/Fashion Manicurist, Deborah Lippmann.
- Products that help you Avoid Blisters. [SheFinds]
- Enjoy the Kentucky Derby That Much More by Staying Like a Local. [The Travel Snob]
- Girlawhirl Gift Guide: great gifts for spring holidays.
- Good-For-You Chocolate from Hershey's. [The Sweet Life]
- Lesley Scott