FOR INQUIRIES REGARDING ADVERTISING, ADVERTORIALS (SPONSORED POSTS), BRAND-AMBASSADOR OPPORTUNITIES OR SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTING, PLEASE EMAIL IamFashiontribes@gmail.com.
Established by Lesley Scott in 2004, Fashiontribes is one of the top longtime lifestyle & fashion blogs and has been featured in Reuters, Yahoo! News, About.com, the Wall Street Journal, WWD, Forbes, and other international publications and broadcast media catering to high-end consumers and style influencers. Our loyal daily readers tend to stay with us for the longterm (super-uniques, if you will) and visit daily for the dish on the coolest fashion, hottest trends, latest beauty finds, and other must-haves for a fabulously fashionable life.
EIC & Fashiontribes founder, Lesley Scott, is also the author of:
"Lingerie: A Modern Guide" (Chartwell Books) - a peek beneath the skirts of fashion history, for both the serious student & amateur enthusiast.
"How to Work with Bloggers" - written for brands wanting to operate in the Blogosphere effectively. After almost a decade as a professional blogger, Lesley has seen brands enter the space, exit it, do dumb things, run really creative campaigns but mostly make some variation of the same mistakes. This book will help Blogosphere brand-virgins & seasoned pros alike in sharpening their skills and really upping their digital strategy game. Lesley is also available for short-term & longer consulting gigs - please email Lesley at Fashiontribes.com for more information.
Our advertorials (sponsored posts) in particular are extremely popular with readers; written in the unique Fashiontribes voice, they are excellent at breaking through the online advertising clutter. To see a selection of RECENT FASHIONTRIBES ADVERTORIALS - CLICK HERE.
- hire Lesley to develop or consult on your Social Media & Blogger outreach strategy
- recruit Lesley as a Blogger Brand Ambassador
- book Lesley to speak at your next conference
- purchase text links & banner ads on Fashiontribes
- sponsor a new links in Fashiontribes posts that are already-written (our archive is massive!) and Google well
- throw a Twitter party organized & hosted by Fashiontribes
- run a contest & or do strategyic product giveaways involving social media sites like Facebook & Pinterest
For more info, please email IamFashiontribes@gmail.com.