Is Facebook Graph Search the New Black of Being Online?
As one of Sulia's regular contributors, I just completed an in-depth series on the implications of Facebook's new Graph Search functionality being rolled out to much buzz, hullabaloo, criticism & outright geek-chic anticipation. Here's my two cents, or should I say 20 posts worth:
1. American Idoru or Is the road to HAL 2001 paved with semantic Graph Search?
2. Will Graph Search one-degree-of-Kevin-Bacon'ize us all?
3. I wonder if Graph Search will make actually like - rather than just tolerate - FB?
4. Graph Search will probably increase your Max Headroom
5. The Semantics of Search or Just what is a "Justin Bieber"?
6. Graph Search: the New (Digital) Black
7. Graph Search is a Style Website's BFF
8. Oh the Places You'll Pose with Facebook's Graph Search
9. Graph search + a truly semantic web = the best argument ever for Net Neutrality
10. Stay Hip & Fabulous, thanks to Graph Search
11. Is your online "wardrobe" ready for its Graph Search closeup?
12. Elegant refusal vs. more-more-more Graph Search
13. Ah, so that's what Zuck meant
14. Yes, Simon Salt, I do believe Graph Search matters
15. Graph Search, apparently the great finder of local coffee shops
16. Imagine all the people & po$$ibilities of fashionable Graph Search
17. Graph Search, take me away!
18. Graph Search - David:1 Goliath:0
19. If you FB it, Graph Search will come
20. It's time you got gussied up for the FB Graph Search Ball!
- Lesley Scott
(instagram self portrait: source)