At 51, I'm (sort of) mature, but my skin? Not so much. Fickle as a teen, my T-zone is oily with "age-appropriate" acne, while the fine wrinkles that go with my actual age are now cropping up in the dry area. To deal with my complex complexion, my facialist has always used Murad, and to dispense with really pesky blemishes at home, I've always like their Acne Spot Treatment.
Which is why I was overjoyed when a box from Murad arrived at the home office of Fashiontribes - the new Acne & Aging Skin Solution Set, containing:
- Time Release Acne Cleanser: leaves your visage squeaky clean
- Acne & Wrinkle Reducer: face-smoothing & pore-clearing
- Anti-aging Moisturizer with SPF 20
- Acne Spot Treatment - which, thanks to using the above 1-2-3 combo for the last two weeks is now only getting "spotty" use (I now longer have the Acne Paramedics on Speed Dial)
So if your skin is like mine and has a split personality, it will definitely make you seem less two-faced.
Murad is available at Sephora.com.
- Mark Behnke, Fashiontribes Men’s Style Editor