A Bag of Beauty Essentials to Keep on Hand
Staying cute on the go requires help, so keep the odds in your favor by keeping your makeup in a cute clutch or wristlet that you can toss in your bag during the day. That way, you'll always be ready for your closeup, whenever opportunity knocks!
Here's where to get the goods:
1. Beauty Benefits 100% Natural Lip Color in Barely There ($5.99) A go-with-everything nude. (WNWBeautyBenefits.com)
2. Alba Botanica Hawaiian Pineapple Lip Gloss ($4.95) Keeps lips glossy, and has a yummy tropical scent. (AlbaBotanica.com)
3. Black Radiance Velvet & Glow Illuminator in Modern Glamour ($4.99) Use it as blush, to highlight eyes or even on lips, this multi-tasker delivers all-over shimmer. (BlackRadianceBeauty.com)
4. Wet ‘n Wild Mega Eyes Defining Marker ($3.99) Because no one should ever be without their black liner. (WNWBeauty.com)
5. Black Radiance Starry Eyes Shadow Stick in Deepest Plum ($3.99) Purple is the new black, especially in cosmetics. (BlackRadianceBeauty.com)
6. Wet ‘n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color in Eggplant Frost ($.99) The perfect size for quick touch ups. (WNWBeauty.com)
7. Tropez Volumizing Mascara ($1.99) For perfectly plump lashes. (TropezBeauty.com)
8. Alba Botanica Very Emollient Body Lotion (travel size $2.50) A natural way to keep hands silky smooth. (AlbaBotanica.com)
9. Modella patent wristlet in blue ($3.97) This bad boy is just the right size for stashing all the essentials, and also comes in white, black and pink.
- Lesley Scott
(illustration from Princess with a Backpack)
||...& don't miss: