Chic'ly Lounge in a Gorge Caftan at Home, Poolside, or on Vacay
The caftan is an unspeakably chic garment. When they were originally worn by Ottoman sultans, they were crafted mostly out of fabric from Istabul and Bursa. The colours, patterns, ribbons and buttons worn were determined by a strict hierarchy. Today, that hiercharchy is one of taste, so why not slip one and indulge your inner pasha? This gorge and affordable cotton one is available at J. Peterman.
And what to wear to live up to your caftan's storied reputation? Why glamorous shades and sunhat, sexy sandals, and gorgeous jewery, ma cherie amour:
- Melissa Odabash Jemima sun hat
- J. Peterman Solange Heads South caftan
- Siman Tu Rock Crystal necklace
- Tom Ford Veronique sunglasses
- Dandi Maestre Shell On Bull Horn ring
- Anya Hindmarch silver-metallic trimmed straw tote
- Neutrogena SPF 20 MoistureShine Lip Soother lip gloss
- Nine West Klaris sandal
- And while you're lounging so glamorously poolside with your umbrella'd cocktail, don't forget to order up a cute cabana boy!
||...& don't miss: