Walk in the Shoes of Royalty - Literally - in Plush Stubbs & Wootton Velvet Slippers
Rafael Medina, the Duke of Feria, was recently spotted in Rome sporting a pair of old-school-fabulous Stubbs & Wootton navy velvet slippers decorated with an anchor. Uber-models Claudia Schiffer and Elle Macpherson were at a party with the Spanish super-hottie and both fell in love with the slippers, as did Valentino, who flipped for the kicks as soon as he saw them on Rafael and immediately purchased a pair. Available at StubbsAndWootton.com.
Here are more fun offerings to spice up you - or your man's - shoe wardrobe:
All available at StubbsAndWootten.com.
And what do you wear with your flashy new flats? Use them to add spice to a summer-chic all-white ensemble. A carpet bag in a complementary floral adds just the right touch (matchy without being too matchy-matchy), and some striking silver accessories - chunky bracelet, eyecatching belt buckle - et voila, you're ready to hobnob with the jetset:
- Stubbs & Wootten velvet Classic slippers in Noveau Black print
- Arizona Jeans white buttondown shirt
- ArtisanStreet chenille raspberry & teal tapestry carpetbag
- Justice Bodan silver Citrusflower bracelet
- J.Crew City-Fit wide-leg twill trouser
- Justice Bodan Eclipse white bronze belt buckle (inspired by an actual eclipse in Costa Rica)
- Lesley Scott