The Office Anarchist? Look the Part Without Looking the Part
If you're dreaming of pulling a Fight Club at work (and really, who hasn't), make sure they don't see you coming. How? With fabulous threads that stick it to the man. On the surface, they'll never know this jacket is, at heart, NSFW (and therefore Tyler Durden approved) having been designed by one of fashion's gold-standard rebels: Vivienne Westwood.
The nip-waist couldn't be more flattering, and the graphite gray hue is fresher than black. Pair with the standard Femme Fatale pencil, and, er, killer accessories: a classic man's watch, glamorous sunglasses, and spectator booties (designed, of course, by your fellow fashion iconoclast Gwen Stefani). Touches of green add eyecatching interest: in the belt, a scarf tied ascot-style, a bottle green hobo, and a fun green glitter leopard wallet that is just too cute not to own.
And on weekends, simply ditch the jacket for a cotton cardi, and switch out the heels for ultra-chic gladiator style flats by Opening Ceremony.
Here's where to get the goods:
- Vivienne Westwood Anglomania Small Guitar jacket
- Lafayette 148 stretch cotton Sherelle blouse
- Acne Jeans Mace denim pencil skirt
- D&G fabric & leather-trimmed belt
- Banana Republic cotton & silk paisley scarf/ascot
- "Jackie O" square vintage sunglasses
- Timex TX World Time watch
- L.A.M.B. Gianira peep toe spectator
- green glitter leopard print hinged wallet
- L.A.M.B. glazed Love Asti hobo
- Opening Ceremony gladiator sandal
- Lesley Scott
||...& don't miss: