To celebrate the latest addition to the Ralph Lauren fragrance fam - a fruity floral with notes of juicy wild strawberries, luscious watermelon and feminine cherry blossom - they have teamed up with Vespa on this fabulous giveaway.
Rev up at RalphWild.com, follow the signs to the Facebook detour, take a quiz which ranks you on a scale of "wild" and then meander on a road trip application and find out how many other free spirits will be joining you on your fun journey. The kicker is the chance kick it into high gear on the open road a 2008 Vespa S.
With enough under-seat storage for a weekend bag, the sleek design, chrome trim, single-seat saddle for two and detailing are all inspired by its famous predecessors, while the fact it gets 90 miles per gallon is a most convenient truth.
So put the pedal to the metal and cross state lines at RalphWild.com.
And while you're at it, throw fashion caution to the wind, ditch the all-black, and hit the road in matching look-at-me red!
- Pringle 1815 red cotton trench - Net-a-Porter.com
- Bad Habit brooch - NaughtySecretaryClub.com
- red patent ruffled Dulcina bag - Treesje.com
- Juicy Couture peeptoe espadrille - Zappos.com
- Pink by Noir enamel ring - Kabiri.co.uk
- Ronni Kappos red drop earrings - TwistOnline.com
- Lesley Scott
(Vespa open road photo: scooterbella.com)
||...& don't miss: