One of the best ways to inject uniqueness into your wardrobe is with indie labels. Creatures of Comfort has all the covetable names, and with so many amazing items on sale, you get the benefit of box store prices with the peace of mind of knowing you're doing a good deed (shopping for the greater good...that's my story and I'm sticking to it.)
Some of what's on sale: a white cotton jacquard pique coat with black buttons by Alexandre Herchcovitch (right) marked down from $1488 to $250, a white ruffle-bib sleeveless shirt from Antipodium for $63 (was $212), Eley Kishimoto suede brown, mustard and paprika color block wedges for $140 (were $462), Burfitt dark skinny jeans (Kate was once again spotted in dark skinny jeans so these still have staying power) marked down from $342 to $103.
Here is but a taste of what awaits:
- A'N'D Large Brogue Heel Zip Zip tote was $585, now $175
- Karen Walker Suit Cape was $880, now $265
- Karen Walker Blue Star belt was $229, now $68
- Loeffler Randall navy Dot Button flats were $375, now $112
- Bon & Ging hemp & silk full gathered skirt was $370, now $111
- Rowena Sartin balloon sleeve shift was $330, now $99
- Habitual skinny Glory jeans were $190, now $65
All available at CreaturesOfComfort.com.
- Lesley Scott
||...& don't miss: