Coquette says it's never too early to plan your killer holiday party outfit! Be the belle of the ball in shiny metallic dresses.
Is figuring out what to buy for fall driving you completely crazy? Check out GlamChic’s Six Fall Trends That Will Keep You Sane .
Can you imagine fashion without French Vogue Editor-in-Chief, Carine Roitfeld? Neither can My Fashion Life. Here’s why!
- Find your fall look for under $60 with StyleBakery's Cheap Chic list.
- Stylehive StyleSlides: Cozy Puffer Coats!
- Omiru asks: is all cashmere created equal? (hint: you get what you pay for)
- Decode the mysteries of the Friday Caszh dress code with FabSugar.
- An injustice...again!The Manolo decries what's turning into an annual tradition: the yearly snub of the fashion blogosphere by the lack of a category for fashion blogs in the annual Weblog Awards....ayyy! [Editor's note to the award powers that be: um, who calls it a Weblog anymore - doh! - making us wonder about the increasing irrelevance of the Webbies.)
SHOES, BAGS & ACCESSORIES:
- Hooray for Hollywould? 55 Secret Street has mixed feelings about the new Hollywould for Target collection.
- Stiletto Jungle stumbled upon a stash of Hayden-Harnett handbags marked down to under $200.
- Back for yet another season, it’s the Prada Dressed Robot Tote. Bag Bliss has the scoop.
- Be snob worthy, not boring, with Lanvin's "New" shopper from Bag Snob!
- Kristopher wants you to style yourself into your own gift, with Christian Louboutin shoes with bows.
- The Jewelry Weblog discovered some dreamy jewelry inspired by nature.
- Beauty Snob rocks the Limelight lip gloss pendant from Dior!
- Chocolate cake for breakfast...a pound of spinach for dinner. Fashiontribes checks out the new stay-svelte book, How to Eat Like a Hot Chick.
- WELOVEBEAUTY.com's Celebrity Makeup Artist Rachel Goodwin shows you how to get Natalie Portman's look.
- Papierblog breaks the fourth wall of fashion blogging and asks whether fashion and blogging are incompatible.
- Second City Style thinks fakes are always a fashion faux-pas. The faux must go! Just say no to knock-offs!
- Lesley Scott