The Top 10 Fashion Gotta-Have-It-Nows.
Staying on top of the trends & how to incorporate them into your closet can seem somewhat overwhelming, so we brought in stylist Dawn Del Russo - who has been featured in InStyle, Redbook, Real Simple, Elle Girl & Fox 5 News - to the wardrobe rescue.
"There are quick, simple ways to update your look, hide what you want to hide and accentuate what you want to accentuate," she explains about her list of 10 no-fuss must-haves that make it easy to stay au courant:
2. Instead of boring black, add a little color to your wardrobe this season with an Oversized Leather Satchel. This season there are so many rich colors to choose like tangerine, olive, and wine. (Michael Kors - eLuxury.com; top right: Bagtique - Belladawn.com; Be&D - Bluefly.com)
3. What is the quickest way to trim your waist? Slip on an Embellished Belt with just the right details! (Leatherlock - Bloomingdales.com)
4. Get glamorized by simply adding a stunning Gem Stone Cuff Bracelet to
your look. Either splurge or work the look for less with one that's fun & affordable. (Bella Dawn Private Label - Belladawn.com;
Stephen Dweck - NeimanMarcus.com)
6. Chunky Rings have been seen on so many celebrities, including Eva Mendez and Mary Kate Olsen - they are the new fall staple accessory. (Sheila Faji ring - Bloomingdales.com; WasStudios.com; Judith Ripka - NeimanMarcus.com)
8. Sweet and sassy! A Bow Clutch is great for an evening out dressed up or just to dress up your fave pair of jeans. (top left: NineWest.com; far right: Felix Rey - Bluefly.com; Christian Louboutin - Saks.com)
9. Meow! Bring out that animal instinct with an adorable Animal Print Bangle! Layer them or wear one chunky one to get that sexy look! (Kenneth Jay Lane - Bloomingdales.com; Bella Dawn Private Label - Belladawn.com)
10. High Heel Leather & Suede Oxford Booties can be worn with a slimming pencil skirt, tight skinny jeans or this season’s mini dress. They tie any outfit together with a perfect combo of style & sophistication.(Hale Bob - VictoriasSecret.com; Christian Louboutin - NeimanMarcus.com)
- Dawn Del Russo