Fall is Shaping Up with Rough Knits, Beefy Boots & Schoolgirl Chic
H&M has a fun, cheery illustrated moodboard of the Fall fashion trends at HM.com. Their layered-knit Neo-Grunge look is an especially cozy way to face falling temperatures, with various parts of uniforms (blazers, especially), sportswear, knits of every kind - all combined in a casual but bohemian manner.
Some affordable ways to Neo-Grunge up your wardrobe:
- snuggly sweater & matching beret - Mango.com
- Lux Exeter shrunken blazer - UrbanOutfitters.com
- brightly patterned tights - UKTights.com
- craftsy, yet edgy, Thera Black necklace - ViceVanity.com
- snazzy metallic bowler - borrow for $20/month from BagBorroworSteal.com
The (fashion) devil is in the details, so stay out of style purgatory by defining your waist with a belt, and rocking a classic pair of leather gloves & proper, ladylike lipstick (shelve the gloss for a while).
- wide macrame belt - UrbanOutfitters.com
- classic ladylike lipstick - BesameCosmetics.com
- lambskin gloves - Overstock.com
- Lesley Scott
RELATED FASHION STORIES: