- WHO: Fashiontribes.com & Papierdoll.net - in partnership with Glam.com and H&M - are hosting a Fashionweek kick-off cocktail party & shoe shopping event at Te Casan in Soho. Hot new social networking site Moli.com will be in the house shooting for their special Fashionweek coverage, so come ready for your close-up.
- WHY: Kick off NY Fashionweek with emerging designers Jeddah-Kahn & Zonkiri, and shop for a great cause - to benefit God's Love We Deliver & their amazing work delivering nutritious meals to people living with HIV/AIDS, cancer & other serious illnesses
- WHY NOT: enjoy a glass (or three) of fab wine courtesy of Franciscan or tasty bevvies from Peroni & vitaminenergy, munch on yummy snacks from Lotus New York, enjoy live jazz & indie fashion, and most important: ogle hot bartenders & passers from Model Bartenders (yes they only hire Zoolander-ridiculously-good-looking specimens), and, if you're lucky...phat goodie bags
- WHEN: Wednesday, September 5th from 7-9 pm
- WHERE: Te Casan, 382 Broadway in Soho (between Prince & Spring)
- RSVP: RSVP@Papierdoll.net, RSVP@tecasan.com or CLICK HERE.
Bring your fave fashion pals, stop by for a drink or to say hi, shop (or window shop) for shoes, listen to a little music, rub shoulders with well dressed folk, and get your chic Fashionweek groove on!
- Lesley Scott