Cruelty-free Fashion Statements that Make You Look Great & Make a Difference to Our 4-Legged Friends. FASHIONTRIBES FASHION BLOG
The fact that Sienna Miller was photographed walking her doggies in this groovy Humane Society hoodie emblazoned with Club Sandwiches Not Seals - which contributes to the fight against the Canadian seal hunt - pretty much ensures her status on the top of the Fashion It-Girl foodchain in our book.
Why not take a fashion tip from Ms. Miller & support businesses that help rather than harm our fab four-legged friends with these clothes, accessories & accoutrements that make it easy & chic to support animal rights causes:
- Help save the baby seals & abolish the cruel Canadian seal hunt forever with a Humane Society hoodie from HSUS.com.
- Let an adorable baby chick on this I am Not a Nugget messenger bag remind people that chickens are more than the sum of their parts. At PetaCatalog.org.
- Don a pin made from pig-latin, reclaimed magazines & catalogs, and mounted on scraps of plastic destined for the landfill. SnootyJewelry.com
- Cruelty-free vegan Bloom pumps - MooShoes.com
- Vegan Mixx Disney Bambi in the Dark cellphone case - AlternativeOutfitters.com
- End Animal Experiments purple wristband - AnimalAidShop.org.uk
- Avoid supporting animal research altogether by giving a miss to animal- and animal-derived ingredients with this handy guide available from Amazon.com.
- Wear your cause on your sleeve (so to speak) by "adopting" a primate & donating to the Animal Protection Institute - where more than 400 nonhuman promates have been rescued from abusive situations in labs, zoos & bad owners, and finally have a second chance at a more natural life.
- Lesley Scott