Lemon Hair Spray - from MyBeautyRecipes.com:
- 1 lemon
- 2 cups of water
- Cut the lemon over a glass bowl to catch the juice.
- Add the lemon pieces and the water to the bowl and set the bowl in a pot of simmering water.
- Simmer until the lemon water mixture has been reduced by half.
- Pour it through a piece of cheesecloth to strain out the lemon pieces.
- Let the liquid cool, and then transfer it to a clean spray bottle.
This all-natural hairspray will keep for up to a week in the fridge, and leave your hair with a light, fresh lemony scent.
- Lesley Scott