- Stylehive talks to Jovovich-Hawk! Read Milla and Carmen's answers about their line, being best friends, and what’s up next for their line.
- Get started modeling with Stylebites as she spills the secrets on how to get scouted and submit to agencies in NYC!
- How Sassy changed my life. [FabSugar]
- StyleBakery.com finds the ultimate one-size-fits-all dress that can be worn 12 different ways - as seen on American Idol favorite, Jordin Sparks.
- Wedding bells ring that much sweeter, Fashiontribes finds, when your gown
is by Isaac Mizrahi bridal for Target & costs under $200.
- Papierblog looks at Singapore designer Khoon Hooi from Singapore's Spring fashion week.
- Second City Style on designer Cyndi Chan. Just in time for Spring/Summer '07.
ACCESSORIES, BAGS & SHOES:
- Bag Snob digs the anaconda bag from Devi Kroell, the bag designer du jour!
- Coquette has the perfect remedy to the dull work week blues with jewelry by Naughty Secretary Club. In celebration of Administrative Professionals Week, everything is 25% off!
- The Jewelry Weblog is passionate about Passion Works' jewelry, which will put a smile on your face.
- Aspiring Handbag Designers: eBelle5 wants you to be discovered.
- Girlawhirl readers save $50 on new Stella McCartney totes at Intermix.
- Drew Barrymore and Jennifer Lo.'s bangles. [SheFinds]
- Styleaholics, get to know YANA Handbags, an artistic, luxe collection of beautiful bags.
- Because any boss lady - including Kristopher Dukes - sometimes lives in a "Bubble" (Louis Vuitton Ring).
- Groomzillas, listen up! Win a $100 gift certificate for great groom prizes for sharing your tale of wedding terror. [Fashiontribes Fellow]
- LA STORY Gets Into Hot Water--with Spongeables and Spongelles Infused Sponges!
- Christina is lusting after the perfect fake tan at eBeautyDaily.
- Shower mom with love & sweet treats from Dancing Deer. [The Sweet Life]
- Rock out at the new Hard Rock Hotel San Diego this fall. [The Travel Snob]
- Lesley Scott