Get Ready for Summer by Losing Weight from the Inside Out with "The Revival Slim & Beautiful Diet." FASHIONTRIBES BEAUTY BLOG
When his mother began experiencing a midlife meltdown - expanding waistline, deepening wrinkles, dull hair, brittle nails, menopausal hot flashes and night sweats - Dr. Aaron Tabor, M.D., sprung into action, devising a plan to address all the issues, not only the scale. The Revival Slim and Beautiful Diet is a total-body beauty approach with an inside-out makeover diet plan for dramatic weight loss and improved skin, hair, and nail appearance.
The book not not only highlights the physical steps needed to successfully diet, but it also touches upon the psychological aspects of losing weight & keeping it off permanently. "Looking great isn't vanity. It's victory," notes Dr. Tabor. "The proven power and simplicity of 'The Revival Slim and Beautiful Diet' can help any dieter improve the way they look and feel. This diet is designed to help people lose weight, look beautiful and live healthier, empowered lives."
When the plan was put to the clinicial test, the results proved nothing short of gorgeous:
- An average weight loss of 26 to 29 pounds in just sixteen weeks (among the best results ever published in medical history)
- A rapid reduction in belly fat (up to 25 percent or more in sixteen weeks) with a reduced waist size
- Fewer wrinkles and smoother, more even skintone
- Shinier, silkier hair
- Stronger nails with less splitting, ridging and flaking
- Fewer cravings for wweet, salty, and crunchy foods & an overall decrease in hunger
- More energy
- Better bone health, cholesterol levels, fewer hot flashes & improved hormonal health
- No weight loss "plateau" even after 16 weeks
Available at RevivalDiet.com.
- Lesley Scott