* Mixing bowl
* Electric mixer
* Glass measuring cup
* 6 Custard cups
* lg Frying pan with lid
* Pot holder
* 2 large Eggs
* 3 tablespoons Sugar
* 1 1/2 cups Milk
* 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla extract
* pinch Salt
* 1 1/2 cups Mini marshmallows
1. With an adult's help, beat the eggs and sugar until well blended.
2. Add the milk, vanilla and salt and mix well.
3. Use a glass measuring cup to divide the mixture evenly among the 6 custard cups.
4. Place the custard cups in a large frying pan and fill the pan with water to about 1/2" from the top of the cups.
5. With an adult's help, place the pan on medium heat and bring the water to a simmer.
6. Turn heat down to low and cover the pan with a lid and continue to let the water simmer for ten minutes.
7. Turn off the heat.
8. Carefully remove the cups from the water.
9. Allow the custard to cool for five minutes
10. gently stir in 1/4 cup of marshmallow fat lumps into each cup.
11. Make sure all the fat is covered with custard.
12. Refrigerate cups for one or two hours or until well chilled.
Serves 6 lard lovers.