Stripes on the runway! Stripes in all the stores! Make sure your pet companion gets in on the fashion action as well with striped doggie tees, striped collars, striped carriers...you name it!
- Striped Doggie Tees - a bold black and white stripe tee is just what the canine fashion doc ordered! From Jasperand Lenore.com
- Keep puppy from tracking muck all over the house with some Matching Booties. Unlike the cheap-ass vinyl soles of other booties, these "G-Boots" from KrystDoggieWear.com have rubber soles to keep tender pooch paws safe from a hot pavement, a rainy day, or even snow.
- No need to stop at apparel - what about a striped food bowl? At Mermaid Enterprises, www.merpots.co.uk, they will custom-make your furry friend a striped stoneware dish in sizes ranging from 12-16 centimeters. Takes about 2-3 weeks.
- Striped collars - how divine! BigDogBoutique.com carries a decent selection of striped grosgrain ribbon collars. The Fashiontribes pick? The multi-stripe in "Candy Black".
- BellaBeanCouture.com also carries a great selection of striped collars with matching leash. We love the "Jezzi" pink and black stripe from their Preppy Collection (yes, they have various collar/leash collections on this site...how cool is that?!). Also nice: the "Sam" (nautical stripe) and the very 80s "Kate" (wide pink stripe bordered with Kelly green on both sides)
- Stripes are also a perfect way to update your pad. BellaBeanCouture.com carries adorable round & puffy "Cupcake Top" pet beds in three different stripe color schemes. The "Napoleon" would make a fun, bright accent for any home.
- A more traditional, but still nice lookin' option is the square "Striped Petnapper Dog Bed" in "Black Stripe" from Doctors Foster & Smith, DrsFosterSmith.com.
- And when you inevitably have to travel, the PawShop.com dog and cat carrier/purse in "Spring Lime" is the way to go. It's made of water-resistant microfiber, has a reinforced bottom, and a closed-top option with a zipper and velcro strap.